are you a slob?

GET ORGANIZED with these amazing tips from Apartment Therapy!

I actually do some of these and they really make a difference!

1. Get Ready The Night Before. Start your day off a little less frantically by setting out your clothes, prepping the meals, getting the kids' bags ready, setting the coffee maker on automatic, etc.

2. Open Mail Over The Recycle Bin. Don't set it down in a pile to get to later because you know what will happen. Get rid of the paper and junk right away, and put the important stuff in your mail/bill area.

3. Write It Down. I know this is a big thing for me. If I don't write things down they just keep a constant party going on in my head. Writing it down helps to free me and let me relax. You can't keep it all in there, it's just too much and can keep you awake at night. Get it out.

9. Give It Up. Whenever you see something that you don't use any more immediately put it in a box. When the box is full bring it to goodwill. You don't need to wait for that big clean out day you're going to eventually do.

And if you're already doing these organizing tips well good for you! Check out the entire list on their 10 tips from the Pros!




Follow me on twitter

Comments

Popular Posts