No one knows pop culture like these two.
Let me introduce to you my friends Stephanie and Mike!
She has multi-colored wigs
He takes a lot of pictures of himself but he's not ugly so that's okay
They also happen to be roommates and live in an apartment called the "Chicken Coop"
Which I have still yet to understand
They dress in style and I mean fashionable and sure know how to party and throw a party
Their nights consist of drinking wine, having dance parties and watching Real Housewives
Anyways---when it comes to song releases, who slept with who and the latest trends I go to them for the scoop (And People of course)
I suggest they start their own blog and dish out on hot topics because their Facebook statuses are always swarming with comments and likes 

Follow them on twitter
@StephanieCaruso (She also has a blog!)
@MikeFatone 



Comments

Popular Posts