why does the world hate LeBron James?

(Image by BET)
I don't know much about the NBA but here's what I do know and what I think about LeBron. I recently heard on the radio that LeBron is the second most hated player in the NBA; Kris Humphries being first. So I began to ask myself why does everyone hate him? People say it's because he only thinks about himself, doesn't play as a team player and has not won a championship. True true. But think about his remarkable talent! 2003 first draft pick with million dollar contract with Nike with other endorsements. I think many people and sports analysts had high expectations for him to lead championship teams. Some even compared him to the next Michael Jordan! So what's so terrible about him? Maybe it's me being naive and not know much but he's not thaaat bad is he?
(Image by NBA Wives)
Anyways I just wanted to say Congratulations to him and his girlfriend Savannah on their engagement! Yay for 2012 weddings!



Comments

Popular Posts