meet Joe

I recently became a godmother to a half pitbull, half basset hound. We call him Joe Joe and I met him for the first time tonight. He's a puppy, um 7 months?  He's quite the hyper and curious one. I've never had a dog before, it's not like I don't like them it's just I am in fear of them.  I am in constant fear whenever I am near a dog small or big that they will bite me and attack me onto the floor. Yeah yeah most people say their dogs are super friendly and show affection, um I think otherwise.

So back to Joe, he's adorable and I think the more I see him, the more we'll be comfortable and I will enjoy playing with him. I made this blanket (the fleece kind that everyone makes) I went to JoAnn Fabrics and yikes their fleece material went up in prices. Thankfully I found some (cute ones too) in the remnants section and boy did I get a deal!

Dog/puppy inspired fleece with another being army green color.  I put them all together (cut in half with 4 layers), cut about 1inches into the fabric and tied each strand into knots. 


Normally I would hold him but this is my "I'm still terrified of dogs" look.
Isn't my goddog cute?





Comments

  1. Hahaha, yes, you will warm up to him and you will get used to him jumping on you. He loves you so much already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, you should meet my pit bull named Dozer. Talk about a fear of dogs! No really...once he decides you're ok, he's a friend for life. It's the initial "meet and greet" that can be a bit scary. Ask Claudia and Eli about the Dozer Man.
    Sarah Gervais

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh!! so cute

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts