Holiday Shenanigans


Just some random holiday photos to share with you! Merry Christmas everyone :)

This year I decided to give my neighbors and local community small holiday gifts. As my token of appreciation and thanks for all their service and smiles.

The local post office that I've been going to ever since I was a child I have gotten to know the employees there. My family owns a flower shop so in the past we've given them one of our calendars. This year I decided to drop by and give them a cyclomen plant. You can buy one at your local florist, grocery store or nursery. They are pretty cheap and you can dazzle them with candy canes (as shown in picture) and berries. It's great to put on their counter and customers notice it. (hint hint* marketing tactic) 

Hmm let see..I think Food or anything edible is by far a great and appropriate gift to give to your neighbors. Our neighbors always give us a chocolate/homemade cookies or mixed nuts. It's incredibly easy how you can buy an assortment of holiday sweets and style it up. Our next door neighbor gave these delicious chocolate pretzels with walnuts and peppermint bark. They also gave us chalk taped on the side to write messages on the front. wonderful!! 




I had these berries laying around in the house and cut the stems off of them to hot glue gun onto the white frame. Since I didn't know what kind of picture to put in I wrote a thank you haha corny i know i know 


Pine cones! Gold Glitter and white tips


red velvet cupcakes & red velvet cookies


Does it look like holly? um no lol i think i cut the stems incorrectly at least it still looks cute



Ah holiday cakes these are so cute! Can be found at Paris Baguette 



funfetti cupcakes!


Flowers Flowers! can't go wrong with sending flowers especially these centerpiece which lights up 


mozzarella basil and tomato sticks and sweets in a tin 



i love these candles! not your typical candle...and they smell so great









Comments

Popular Posts