A great year for Katy Perry?

Were people really expecting Russel Brand and Katy Perry to grow old, have kids, grand kids in the long run? I certainly did not.
Meh I guess I'm not surprised the two of them are getting a divorce with all the rumors this past week of them having a rocky relationship.

On the brighter side, I'm not a huge fan of Katy Perry like her hair and her outfits but I do have to say she has had one incredible year!
When she's on tour almost if not all her shows are sold out
I think she has gorgeous facial features (please stay brunette)
And yes I do believe she's quite talented with her number #1 songs 

Her songs aren't the songs I would dance at a club to (I choose Rhianna, Ke$ha and Britney) However I would totally sing her songs at Karaoke. Unbelievably catchy and perfect for roll down the window let's go joy riding car songs. Although the divorce sucks let's be real you've had an amazing year! 

Comments

Popular Posts