favorite wedding shoes

so instead of looking online for boots which I am currently on the hunt for, I somehow ended up looking at wedding shoes. I'm not even getting married but some of these shoes we're just too cute to not bookmark.
Note* if you do plan on getting married you're shoe selection is absolutely crucial. Pick wisely

My 5 favorite wedding shoes: style, design and color! (If i look harder I may find more)



Christian Louboutin's Traditional Wedding Shoes
Absolute chic and I just love how simple yet glamorous they are


Badgley Mischka  Lissa Purple
I'm always a fan of brides who wear a little bit of color with their white gowns


Badgley Mischka Dasher Flats
Normally I would say no to flats but they're becoming more popular in less formal and casual weddings


Kate Spade
Ah the classic, i like the simplicity with the bow and that it doesn't have a high heel



D'orsay
These shoes are speaking to me. I see them in a whimsical romantic outdoor sunset evening wedding

Comments

  1. Those wedding shoes are really elegant and unique. The styles and designs are really awesome and one of a king. Thumbs up for sharing this to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wedding shoes. Thanks for sharing this post to us. For sure, every bride who wears this would be very beautiful and lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts