DIY New Year and new years resolutions!

Martha Stewart and her team come up with the cutest things like these tinsel drink stirrers for your New Years party!

Adorable and so easy to make

(Image by Martha Stewart)









Fun for the family! Write down things you can do around the house on pieces of paper. Have kids pop the balloon each hour. GREAT IDEA for a day of family fun and countdown to the new year I'll sure be doing this when I have kids 
(Image By How Does She)

I love these party hats! A must have for a new years celebration. They've got the vintage theme going on. So cute and it looks super easy to make, just cut glue and let your creativity shine through

Lovely head accessory you can purchase it through Giant Dwarf. I personally think you can make it though. This thing definitely adds some sparkle and glam for a night out!
(Image by Design Sponge/Starlette Sparkler head band by Giant Dwarf)
Mirror Garland. i love apartment therapy, i think once i move into my townhouse I may start a townhouse therapy. haha just kidding. anyways this DIY project will sure add some magic in your apartment! You can also use just glitter squares or clear round balls but the mirror definitely adds class.

In other tammy kim related news: 
So from my earlier blog posts I mentioned 2012 is the year of the dragon and it also happens to be when I turn 24 years old. The last time it was a dragon year was when I was 12 so come birthday time I am going to make it a big deal slash trip to New York possibly?

Anyways i have high hopes for the year and i think it's going to be fantastic not just for myself but those around me.
Here are my new years resolutions:
  • Lose a substantial amount of weight by June 1st. My brother's getting married at the end of June and I need to look good. and I mean real good so I'll be starting a workout diary in future posts. Ah spring is coming <3
  • Find a job. If you're hiring I know someone who is a great candidate  :)
  • Be adventurous! Try new things and stop being afraid like my fear of dogs and birds
My resolutions aren't too bad right? Realistic and totally doable. Let's hope I maintain them
Happy New Year!
Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts