Dear Bruno Mars, please come to my wedding!

OK I never really put much thought into his music. But my gosh I have been really loving Bruno Mars! I did a quick Wikipedia search on him and found out he wrote lyrics for top artists like Ke$ha, B.O.B and Travie McCoy. He made his debut album Doo Wops & Hooligans in October 2010 and since then he's been moving up in the charts! I think I really like his music because it's really catchy, great for choreography and you can totally see it in romantic comedy movies.



So on a complete side note when I get rich and famous, I would love to have Bruno Mars come perform at my friends and families wedding. I know I know it's so far fetched but something about his persona makes it appealing for wedding receptions. I mean imagine him singing "Marry Me" in the background while the groom and groomsman do a dance to the song. And his song "Just the Way you Are" is an absolute favorite and would be a great song for wedding festivities. Also not to mention every time I sing "Let it Rain" I feel like I'm on an episode of the Xfactor.

Bruno Mars singing at Coco Lee's wedding. (This is exactly what I vision)

Comments

Popular Posts